- An original NOVICA fair trade product in association with National Geographic.
- Includes an official NOVICA Story Card certifying quality & authenticity.
- NOVICA works with Sarote Lochotinunt to craft this item.
- Includes an original NOVICA jewelry pouch to keep for yourself or give as a gift.
- Chain length: 18 in. L; Chain width: 1 mm; Pendant: 0.6 in. L x 0.7 in. W; Extender chain: 1 in. L
NOVICA, in association with National Geographic, works together with talented artisan designers around the world to produce stunning, keepsake treasures. Our mantra is to spread global happiness, so rest assured - we’ll do everything we possibly can to ensure you’re a happy customer.
About this item: This fabulous necklace by Thai artisan Sarote Lochotinunt makes the perfect accessory for expressing your individuality. Crafted of sterling silver with a shimmering brushed-satin finish, a round pendant reads the letter "G," accompanied by a glowing white cultured pearl that dangles at its side. Purchase this lovely accessory as a gift for yourself or others.
About our Artist: 'I enjoy using natural materials to create jewelry. I also love to design, and find ways to make my designs work,' says Sarote Lochotinunt. 'I'm from Bangkok, and when I moved to Chiang Mai I decided to start my own workshop at home and work on my designs. I studied how to bake the wood dry to prevent the expansion or contraction, and after that, I focused on attaching it to the silver. I enjoyed finding a way to solve this obstacle by myself!'...
NOVICA White Cultured Freshwater Pearl 925 Sterling Silver Necklace 18 Fabulous G B07B6GZG1G